So you fancy yourself as a slick trader?
You reckon you can turn a pretty decent profit any time you like?
Then take part in the
Rookie Trader Challenge
and prove that you are the best damned trader in the galaxy
- You have an initial budget of 1000 credits and NO MORE.
- You must own or buy an off-the-shelf Sidewinder with NO EXTRAS OR UPGRADES.
- You may reconfigure this ship as much as you like, as long as you REMAIN WITHIN BUDGET.
- Your chosen route must be flown in the SAME SHIP.
- You can DOCK ONLY TWICE after setting off.
- You can start and end at ANY station or dock.
- You must RECORD EXACTLY EVERY CREDIT SPENT OR EARNED so that your claim can be validated.
- You can try as many times as you like, as long as you always begin with 1000 credits and a standard Sidewinder.
- Enter your best results by posting your best final balance in this Frontier forum thread.
- You can also share on Twitter, Facebook or anywhere else using the hash tag #EDRTC.
- The only prize is the kudos and respect you’ll earn from your fellow commanders.